As an approved service provider at the Waukesha County Airport, Spring City Aviation, Inc. is pleased to provide maintenance services for your aircraft.
Spring City Aviation, Inc. currently maintains over 40 aircraft throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. We currently employ eight (8) full-time A&P and IA mechanics with decades of aviation knowledge. With experience in a wide variety of aircraft, our full service maintenance department is ready to tackle your project. Our shop is equipped to handle your maintenance needs, whether you fly a Cessna 152, a Citation jet, or anything in between!
Please contact us at (262)547-8988 to discuss how we can serve your aircraft maintenance needs.
- Piston and Turbine Aircraft Inspections
- Annual and 100 Hour Inspections
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin Compliance
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Airframe Repairs
- Fabric Repairs
- Engine Repair and Replacement
- Oxygen and Nitrogen Service
- Dynamic Prop Balancing
- Aircraft Weight & Balance Certification
- Battery Servicing
- Lycoming and Continental Fuel System Setup
- Corrosion Inhibitor Application
- Engine Monitor Installation
- Airframe Upgrades and Modifications